- Modern facilities including gym, computer lab, library and classrooms. iPad Technology 1:1 in Junior High and Chromebooks used in the classrooms.
- Foreign Language taught at every grade level (German, Spanish and Latin)
- Music classes including choir, band, strings and piano lessons
- Certified and caring teachers with a strong commitment to Lutheran Education
- Interscholastic sports programs for grades 5-8 and PeeWee sports for lower grades 2-4
- Before and after school care program as well as summer camp
- Challenging Academics – Jr. FLL and FLL groups
- Named an Exemplary School
- Accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation Commission and recognized by the IL State Board of Education
- And the most important reason you should enroll at Good Shepherd……
God calls for it!
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Purpose of School – The purpose of Good Shepherd Lutheran School is to provide each student with a quality Christian education. We recognize that this begins with the premise
that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and in Him we have eternal life. The curriculum
and all activities are developed around this premise.