Financial Aid Assessment
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Good Shepherd Lutheran School education, you are encouraged to apply. Submitting your financial application ASAP provides you with the best possible opportunity for assistance. All current school year financial aid applications must be completed (including supporting document submission) no later than March 1st.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by the Good Shepherd Lutheran School award committee in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. Final awards notices will be mailed by the committee.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online by clicking on this link:
The $34 processing fee is made payable to TADS. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
|Mailing Address:||1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403
|Telephone:||800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)|
|Fax Number:||612.548.3326 (24 hours)|