Financial Aid Assessment
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Good Shepherd Lutheran School education, you are encouraged to apply. Submitting your financial application ASAP provides you with the best possible opportunity for assistance. All current school year financial aid applications must be completed (including supporting document submission) no later than April 10th.
FACTS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from FACTS are used by the Good Shepherd Lutheran School and LESA award committee in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. Final awards notices will be mailed by the committee.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at https://online.factsmgt.com/ga/aid/inst/4FG82. A $35.00 processing fee is made payable to FACTS at the end of the application. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation. A financial aid worksheet is available to provide guidance as to what information is needed for the application. Have your 2020 federal income tax documents and W2 statements available, as well as a general idea of your household expenses. Your taxes do not have to be filed, but they have to be prepared. Allow approximately 30 minutes to complete your application.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to FACTS via mail or fax prior to the application due date:
- Federal tax return (Form 1040 from 2019) does not have to be filed, but must be prepared
- W-2’s from 2020- received by all Parents/Guardians listed on application
- All documentation that establishes sources and amount of other monthly or yearly income received (ie. welfare, food stamps, unemployment, child support, alimony, workers compensation)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms, if a Parent/Guardian owns interest in a corporation or partnership or if any member of the household owns interest in a trust
- Other documentation (recent household bills, daycare expenses, etc.) may be required
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact FACTS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. FACTS does not have award information.
|Mailing Address:||GA Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, Nebraska 68501
|Telephone:||866.441.4637 (M-Th., 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Central)
Friday – 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p. m.
|Fax Number:||866.315.4264 (24 hours)|