- Modern facilities including a gym, learning center, library, and classrooms. Chromebook Technology 1:1 in Grade 6-8 and iPads, Chromebooks, and MacBooks are used in the classrooms.
- Foreign Language taught at every grade level (German, Spanish)
- Music classes including choir, band/ marching band, strings, and piano lessons
- Certified and caring teachers with a strong commitment to Lutheran Education
- Interscholastic sports programs for grades 5-8 and PeeWee basketball for lower grades 2-4
- Before and after school care program as well as a summer camp
- Challenging Academics
- Named an Exemplary School, Accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation Commission and recognized by the IL State Board of Education
- Involved families and lasting relationships for students and parents
- And the most important reason you should enroll at Good Shepherd……
God calls for it!
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Purpose of School – The purpose of Good Shepherd Lutheran School is to provide each student with a quality Christian education. We recognize that this begins with the premise that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and in Him, we have eternal life. The curriculum and all activities are developed around this premise.